October 3, 2018
To All NGJA Members,
Here is an NGJA update for October 2018.
- Register Now for your NGJA Fall Certification Courses – Registration the 2018-19 course in your area is
now open. Go to the NGJA.org. home page and click on the registration link at the bottom of the page!
a. Resources for your fall Judge’s Courses at NGJA.org – go to the NGJA home page, hover over
the “Education” tab and click on “2018 Course Sign Up”. Everything you need to prepare for
your course is provided for you.
b. NGJA and JO Online Tests – both the National and JO online tests are now posted at
NGJAeducation.org. Once you register for your local course, you will be able to take your tests.
Don’t procrastinate, take your tests early and get them out of the way!!!
- FIG Newsletter 34 – The FIG has released Newsletter 34. You can find the link to it on the home page of
NGJA.org under the “FIG Latest News”.
- NCAA Initiatives for 2018 -2019 – phase 2 of this program starts in December
a. NCAA Judges Challenge in December – 5-week team competition with awards is required for
judges who want to judge NCAA competitions. Registration for teams will start in November.
b. Emphasis on applying FIG rules at NCAA competitions
c. NCAA NALs to align NCAA judging with FIG rules
d. Evaluated NCAA routines on NGJA.org for education and comparison
- JO Compulsory Judge’s Challenge routines – These routines are great for study and course preparation!
All JO Routines for this year will be posted at NGJA.org in November.
- Good Luck to Dan Bachman, the USA judge at the 2018 World Championships in Doha, Qatar!!!
- Good Luck to the USA Team at the 2018 Individual World Championships in Doha, Qatar!!!