November 5, 2018
To All NGJA Members,
Here is an NGJA update for November 2018.
- JO and National tests online – don’t procrastinate!!! Take both your JO and National tests asap.
- JO Judge’s Challenge materials available – the Compulsory, Optional and Technical Sequence routines have
been updated and will be posted at NGJA.org in early December. These routines are great for study and
competition preparation! You can review these anytime and use them to prepare at your own pace.
- NCAA Challenge Starts in December – more information coming soon!
a. Emphasis on applying FIG rules at NCAA competitions
b. NCAA Judges Challenge in December – 5 week competition with awards
c. NCAA NALs to align NCAA judging with FIG rules
d. Evaluated NCAA routines on NGJA.org for education and comparison
- Register Now for your NGJA Fall Certification Courses – Registration for the 2018-19 course in your area is now
open. Go to the NGJA.org. home page and click on the registration link at the bottom of the page!
- Resources for your fall Judge’s Courses at NGJA.org – go to the NGJA home page, hover over the “Education”
tab and click on “2018 Course Sign Up”. Everything you need to prepare for your course is provided for you.
- Congratulations to Dan Bachman and Jon Corbitt as USA judges at the 2018 Individual World Championships
- Congratulations to Sam Mikulak for his Horizontal Bar Bronze medal at the 2018 Individual World
Championships in Doha!!!