November 1, 2017
To All NGJA Members,
Here is an NGJA update for November 2017.
- Register Now for your NGJA Fall Certification Courses – Registration the 2017-18 course in your area is now
open. Go to the NGJA.org. home page and click on the registration link at the bottom of the page!
- JO Judge’s Challenge has started – the Compulsory and Technical Sequence routines are finished and the
Optional routines start this week. These routines are great for study and course preparation! You can
participate anytime and at your own pace.
- Resources for your fall Judge’s Courses at NGJA.org – go to the NGJA home page, hover over the “Education”
tab and click on “2017 Course Sign Up”. Everything you need to prepare for your course is provided for you.
- NCAA Challenge Starts in December – more information coming soon!
a. Emphasis on applying FIG rules at NCAA competitions
b. NCAA Judges Challenge in December – 3 week competition with awards
c. NCAA NALs to align NCAA judging with FIG rules
d. Evaluated NCAA routines on NGJA.org for education and comparison
- U110 Safe Sport Certification required – Effective immediately… when you renew your Professional
Membership for the coming year, you will be required to also take a new education course called U110 USOC
Safe Sport. This course has been developed by the USOC and will be a requirement for all USAG Professional
Members. The course is free but it will take you 1-2 hours to complete, so take it NOW and avoid
- NGJA needs Website expertise – The NGJA is looking for someone who has a background in Website
programming, development or software to assist with its website needs. If you are interested, please contact
me at [email protected].
- Congratulations to Yul Muldour for his Floor Ex Bronze medal at the 2017 Individual World Championships in