When: Saturday, October 29
Where: Vanguard University in Costa Mesa
Time: 730am-530pm (Sat)
Cost: $70 (waived for new judge recruits)
Travel: Closest airport is SNA (John Wayne/Orange County/Santa Ana).
Overnight option: Travelodge by Wyndham Orange County Airport/ Costa Mesa | Costa Mesa, CA Hotels (wyndhamhotels.com
Food: Snacks and coffee will be provided as well as lunch at the cafeteria each day.
Parking: parking passes will be provided onsite.
Reminder: Please start renewing your various memberships and certifications now. All course attendees must have approved Professional Memberships (that in turn require passing SafeSport and Safety Certifications).
- a. USAG Professional Membership: https://usagym.org/pages/membership/pages/index.html
- b. Background Check: https://usagym.org/pages/membership/pages/background.html
- c. SafeSport: https://usagym.org/pages/education/safesport/
- d. Safety Certification (U101): https://usagym.org/pages/education/courses/U101/
- e. NGJA Membership renewal will start later in August.
Exam: A practical exam will be given @330pm. This test will not count as part of your official pass/fail designation but will be used as guidance when making assignments this year.
Saturday 730am-830am Setup/Checkin 830am-10am Introduction/Basics of judging 10am-11:30am Compulsory review 11:30am-1pm Lunch 1pm-130pm Symboling 130pm-330pm Optional review
330-5 Practical Exam
*Signup name and user information will be supplied from your account details