2016 Compulsory Gym-Duel (Routines for Practice)
JO Compulsory Gym-Duel results for Week 4 Level 7!!!
Congratulations to the winners above!
Welcome to Week 4 of the 2016 JO Compulsory Gym-Duel!!!
Week 4 Level 7 – Gym-Duel routines - Judge these routines and submit your scores at this link https://www.quia.com/quiz/
JO Compulsory Gym-Duel results for Week 3 Level 6!!!
Congratulations to the winners above! You can't win if you don't play!!! Week 4 starts tomorrow...
Welcome to Week 3 of the 2016 JO Compulsory Gym-Duel!!!
This week we will be evaluating level 6 routines!
Week 3 Level 6 – Gym-Duel routines - Judge these routines and submit your scores at this link https://www.quia.com/quiz/
FX 6 - https://youtu.be/vRsFTon1aGk
PH 6 – https://youtu.be/QMSuBu7IltM
Rings 6 https://youtu.be/9Lgco16fG1s
Vault 6 https://youtu.be/os0IFwPztPU
JO Compulsory Gym-Duel results for Week 2 Level 5!!!
Congratulations to the winners above! You can't win if you don't play!!! Week 3 starts tomorrow...
Welcome to Week 2 of the 2016 JO Compulsory Gym-Duel!!!
This week we will be evaluating level 5 routines!
Week 2 Level 5 – Gym-Duel routines - Judge these routines and submit your scores at this link https://www.quia.com/quiz/
FX 5a - https://youtu.be/2aUKs1RYxyE
PH 5b – https://youtu.be/W_8IDnRz15w
Rings 5b https://youtu.be/ULuAbKVhQFA
Vault 5a https://youtu.be/wEMIEdHdrfQ
Welcome to Week 1 of the 2016 JO Compulsory Gym-Duel!!!
Congratulations to the winners above! You can't win if you don't play!!! Week 2 starts tomorrow...
When you click on the links, you will connect to YouTube and see the routine. The routines are not high level. Also, these routines are in gym settings so you may see the gymnasts in workout clothes (do not deduct for this). Please keep in mind the following information as you judge:
Remember, you can do this by yourself, work in a group or consult with judges or coaches. Have fun!!!
Week 1 Level 4 – Gym-Duel routines - Judge these routines and submit your scores.
FX 4a - https://youtu.be/cJ41vEAXgyU
Rings 4a https://youtu.be/ulfvS2UaHyA
Week 1 Level 4 – Judge these routines for practice, evaluations will be provided next week
FX 4b - https://youtu.be/wLUUHMZMZZ4 - practice judge this routine - do not submit scores for this routine
PH 4a - https://youtu.be/j7d3tRXHLCs - practice judge this routine - do not submit scores for this routine
Rings 4a -https://youtu.be/6krndWFixQ8 - practice judge this routine - do not submit scores for this routine
PB 4b https://youtu.be/ImF7T2BKL8U - practice judge this routine - do not submit scores for this routine
HB 4a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHySe2MnKOA - practice judge this routine - do not submit scores for this routine
Join the 2016 Judges Compulsory “GYM-DUEL”
Beginning Monday, October 3rd, all NGJA judges are invited to participate in the 2016 Compulsory “GYM-DUEL”! There are no fees or outside commitments, only a little of your time each week is required to prepare for the upcoming compulsory and optional season. Here are the details:
Purpose: The judge’s “GYM-DUEL” is designed to help you prepare for your JO compulsory judging certification course and subsequently the 2016 – 2017 boys’ gymnastics judging season.
How does it work?
1. Every Monday an email will be sent to all current NGJA judges announcing the posting of the routine links at NGJA.org with basic instructions
2. Each week a different level of routines will be posted at NGJA.org (week 1 – level 4, week 2 – level 5, week 3 – level 6, week 4 – level 7).
3. You simply go to the NGJA.org home page, click on the JO Compulsory “GYM-DUEL” and then each event link (link will take you to YouTube) and judge the routine. You can review the routine as many times as you wish and you can refer to your new 2017 – 2020 JO rules and updates.
4. You can work by yourself, in a team, or discuss the routine with other judges or coaches if you like. You judge the routines, record your Start Value (including Bonus) and total Execution deductions for each routine. You have the week to review any rules or updates to help you arrive at your “best scores”.
5. Instructions for submitting scores will be posted by Monday, Oct 3.
6. On Monday of the following week, the JO NALs evaluations will be posted at NGJA.org so you can compare your scores and determine how accurately you evaluated the routine. This is an outstanding way to learn the new rules, the latest interpretations and practice judge with real routines.
7. The entire process will repeat itself again each week. Every Wednesday a new set of routines for a different compulsory level will be posted and the following Tuesday you will find the evaluations.
There are no other rules. You can work independently or consult with other coaches or judges! Your participation can only help you better prepare for both your certification course and the upcoming season. The Judges “GYM-DUEL” can only help improve your knowledge and make you a better judge.
When does the Judges “GYM-DUEL” begin? Monday, October 3
I hope everyone who receives this email decides to participate and I look forward to speaking with many of you regarding the routines and the scores!!!
Fine Print Rules